How do you fund a year of school in Australia, in less than 7 months? This is what I am going to do. If you guys have advice I would LOVE to hear it on how you’ve saved or raised money for a large purpose 🙂 This is what I will be doing below!
1. Put money away from each paycheck.
2. Don’t buy ANY new clothes (And my personal weakness – workout clothes 😉
3. Cut down costs everywhere possible, learn to live ASAP (as simple as possible)
4. Put away ALL profits from photo shoots.
5. Have an amazing Aunt and Uncle who are willing to help out with a spaghetti feed to raise funds.
6. Make “Headbands for Hillsong”.
If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them. I am hoping you guys can keep me accountable this year to buy NO new clothes, shoes, purses, or any frillies that are just so fun to buy 🙂
Love, hugs, and prayer,
PS: Headbands for Hillsong will hopefully be launching this week! Stay tuned.
PPS: Comment with your favorite Starbucks Coffee Bean, or Tea bag!! I will be giving away TWO pounds a month to my readers 🙂